The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) issued a recall for a batch of Delmaine Fine Foods cocktail onions, due to possible pieces of glass, Stuff reports. The recall of the 400 gram onions with batch number 2010041 and best before date of October 3, 2023, was issued on Wednesday. The cocktail onions are imported from India and have been sold at New World, Pak’n Save and Four Square stores throughout the North Island.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor