Ferry services from Auckland’s Northcote Point were suspended a week after they restarted, following an on-board incident which saw a crew member injured, Stuff reports. Auckland Transport confirmed the Fullers 360 crew member was injured during a struggle to “secure lines on the pile hooks.” Meanwhile, a taxi replacement service will be operating between Northcote and the Auckland CBD on Thursday per alert on the Fullers 360 website.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor