More than a dozen firearms, drugs, more than $1 million in cash, gold, and bitcoin, and high-end vehicles have been seized in a police raid, Stuff reports. Auckland police arrested 11 people across the region, and were also able to locate two clandestine (clan) labs. The 11 arrested will be charged with robbery, unlawful possession of firearms, possession for supply of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine and money laundering.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor