An Auckland woman’s discovery of fly eggs in her KFC meal has left her feeling “sick to the stomach,” Stuff reports. Taryn Cumming said she discovered a clump of eggs on a Wicked Wing on Monday afternoon, after she had already eaten four pieces of an eight-pack. Cumming complained to KFC New Lynn, and to Uber who gave her a full refund straight away. Meanwhile, a KFC spokeswoman said the fast-food chain is addressing the “isolated incident” with an internal investigation.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor