Auckland Council will consult Aucklanders regarding its 10-year Budget 2021-2031 including the one-off rates increase of 5 percent for 2021/22, RNZ reports. The consultation document for the budget will be available for public feedback from 12pm on 22 February until 12pm on 22 March. Feedback can be provided online and via email, webinar or social media, by phone or post and in person at [akhaveyoursay.co.nz Have Your Say] events, depending on Covid-19 restrictions.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa