Businesses can now apply for another round of support, if they suffered a drop in revenue due to last week’s alert level changes, Stuff reports. Finance Minister Grant Robertson said the payment was available to all businesses, not just those in Auckland. In order to qualify, businesses must show a 30 per cent drop in revenue over a seven-day period compared with a typical similar revenue period in the six weeks prior to the alert level rise. The payment will be a lump sum of $1500 per business, plus $400 per employee for up to 50 full-time staff.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa