Air New Zealand has confirmed customers credits will be extended by another year, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Newshub reports. The extension comes as good news for customers who were booked to travel on its international services and for those who currently have fares in credit. Customers with an existing credit Air NZ will now have until June 30, 2022 to make a new booking using their credit, and until June 30, 2023 to take the travel. The extension applies to both domestic and international credits.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday