Some Air New Zealand domestic cabin crew are asking for the same level of COVID-19 protection as their colleagues on international flights, Newshub reveals. The crew on the turboprop domestic flightsn currently aren’t protected by the same restrictions or protocols as those who work on flights from overseas. They are also only required to wear standard facemasks, and are not isolated or tested for the virus once they finish their shift.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor