New Zealand health officials are still gathering more information about two travellers on an Auckland to Fiji flight, who tested positive for Covid-19, Stuff reports. According to Fiji’s Ministry of Health and Medical Services (MHMS), the two new cases were detected during mandatory testing while the two women, one aged 49 and the other 58, were in managed isolation in Nadi. They arrived on Air New Zealand flight NZ952 from New Zealand on December 24 last year. Meanwhile, New Zealand’s Ministry of Health said there was “no additional risk” posed by the two cases, despite their transit through Auckland.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions