Passenger trains have returned to Britomart Station after a three-week closure, reports Scoop. During the closure, a new track scissor was installed in the throat of the Britomart Tunnel. Worn out rail between Newmarket and Britomart was also replaced.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions