Passenger trains have returned to Britomart Station after a three-week closure, reports Scoop. During the closure, a new track scissor was installed in the throat of the Britomart Tunnel. Worn out rail between Newmarket and Britomart was also replaced.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor