Traffic heading north over Auckland’s Harbour Bridge was gridlocked back to spaghetti junction on Tuesday morning, after a car broke down in a middle lane, NZ Herald reports. Vehicles were gridlocked for several kilometres on SH1 while waiting for the vehicle to be shifted from lane two, after it encountered engine problems partway over the bridge.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions