The founder of the drinks catering company Black Pineapple was left heartbroken after he discovered that thieves had stolen his stunning prized mobile cocktail bar, reports NZ Herald. The equipment is worth about $60,000. Bacardi, their commercial partner, has offered a reward for the mobile bar’s return, with the founder stating that the bar can even be left on the side of the road, no questions asked.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor