The founder of the drinks catering company Black Pineapple was left heartbroken after he discovered that thieves had stolen his stunning prized mobile cocktail bar, reports NZ Herald. The equipment is worth about $60,000. Bacardi, their commercial partner, has offered a reward for the mobile bar’s return, with the founder stating that the bar can even be left on the side of the road, no questions asked.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions