RNZ reports that job listings were almost back at their pre-Covid levels by the end of last year according to Seek NZ. The employment marketplace’s website listings increased by nearly a fifth (19 percent) from the third to the fourth quarters, but they were down by 7 percent in the same period in 2019. Sectors with the highest job ad growth were: information and communication technology, manufacturing, transport and logistics, and trades and services.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions