RNZ reports that job listings were almost back at their pre-Covid levels by the end of last year according to Seek NZ. The employment marketplace’s website listings increased by nearly a fifth (19 percent) from the third to the fourth quarters, but they were down by 7 percent in the same period in 2019. Sectors with the highest job ad growth were: information and communication technology, manufacturing, transport and logistics, and trades and services.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor