Mayor Phil Goff urges Aucklanders to continue scanning with the NZ COVID Tracer app and practising good hand hygiene, in light of the two new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the city, Auckland Council reports. The fate of the Auckland Anniversary Day long weekend events will be decided in the next two to three days, based on advice from the Ministry of Health. Walk-in / drive-thru community testing centres will be open throughout Auckland, and locations can be found on the ARPHS website.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions