The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is responding with urgency after a third party file-sharing service, used to share and store sensitive information, was hacked. According the Newsroom, the nature and extent of the information that has been illegally accessed is still being determined.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa