Covid-19 testing in Northland and Auckland is being ramped up, in the wake of two new positive community cases on Wednesday night – both related to the Pullman Hotel managed isolation facility, Stuff reports. However, queues have also started to build at Albany’s North Harbour Stadium, where a pop-up testing centre has opened. More than 100 cars were lined up on Thursday morning after The Ministry of Health asked anyone who might have crossed paths with the latest cases to go and get tested.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions