ASB Polyfest, the world’s largest Polynesian festival, returns to New Zealand after being cancelled for two years in a row, Stuff reports. The festival, which showcases Māori and Pasifika culture, will be held from April 14 – 17 at the Manukau Sports Bowl in South Auckland. The event was called off in early 2019 due to the Christchurch terror attack, then cancelled completely in 2020 when Covid-19 sent the country into a nation-wide lockdown.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions