NZ Herald says police have arrested three people in relation to a heist in Hamilton East, that included a Goldie painting worth over $1 million. Police believe the heist occurred between December 27, 2020 and January 3, 2021. On Saturday, a search warrant was executed at an address in Hamilton, where some stolen property was recovered. The Goldie painting, however, was not uncovered and remains missing.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor