NZ Herald says police have arrested three people in relation to a heist in Hamilton East, that included a Goldie painting worth over $1 million. Police believe the heist occurred between December 27, 2020 and January 3, 2021. On Saturday, a search warrant was executed at an address in Hamilton, where some stolen property was recovered. The Goldie painting, however, was not uncovered and remains missing.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions