Ōrākei Local Board is calling on local families and businesses to help reduce nuisance noise in Mission Bay, through their ‘Don’t be quiet, Report noise!’ campaign, Auckland Council announces. Local board chair Scott Milne said that noise from cars with extra loud exhaust systems or retrofit stereo systems, especially at night, are some of the most difficult nuisances to deal with. Excessive noise from vehicles can be reported to police via 501 while noise from other sources should be reported to Auckland Council: (09) 301 0101.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions