The Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency has announced that multiple state highways in Auckland will be closed from 17-23 January for road improvements. Newshub reports the closures will start at 9pm and end at 5am throughout that time period. The motorways affected by the closures include the Northern Motorway (SH1), Central Motorway Junction (CMJ), Southern Motorway (SH1), Northwestern Motorway (SH16), Southwestern Motorway (SH20), and Puhinui Rd (SH20B).
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor