The Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency has announced that multiple state highways in Auckland will be closed from 17-23 January for road improvements. Newshub reports the closures will start at 9pm and end at 5am throughout that time period. The motorways affected by the closures include the Northern Motorway (SH1), Central Motorway Junction (CMJ), Southern Motorway (SH1), Northwestern Motorway (SH16), Southwestern Motorway (SH20), and Puhinui Rd (SH20B).
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions