Auckland Council has announced that Eden Park will once again be open to concerts, subject to certain conditions. Following several public hearings held late last year, a panel of three commissioners have decided to allow up to six concerts a year at the venue. Concerts can be held on weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays prior to a public holiday, and public holidays, and will be subject to restrictions on frequency, duration and timing.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions