Auckland Council has announced that Eden Park will once again be open to concerts, subject to certain conditions. Following several public hearings held late last year, a panel of three commissioners have decided to allow up to six concerts a year at the venue. Concerts can be held on weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays prior to a public holiday, and public holidays, and will be subject to restrictions on frequency, duration and timing.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor