Property expert Ashley Church says Auckland’s house prices are expected to continue rising right through 2021, reports Newshub. According to Church, the Auckland property boom has started again and will carry on, not just through this year, but possibly for another seven, eight, nine, or even 10 years. Over the past decade, housing prices in New Zealand have increased by 77% while the average household income has only increased by 34%.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions