The New Zealand Government has granted Covid-19 vaccine suppliers, Pfizer and BioNTech, indemnity from any claims that may arise from use of the vaccine, RNZ reports. Pharmaceutical companies often seek indemnities when developing a pandemic vaccine, because of the need to speed up the clinical trial process. Indemnities may also be granted to the other suppliers of Covid-19 vaccines that New Zealand has secured. Pfizer and BioNTech are supplying 750,000 courses of their Covid-19 vaccine.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions