Puketāpapa Local Board’s Strategic Relationship Grants will provide support to local organisations whose work benefits local communities, Auckland Council announces. Eligible groups can visit the Auckland Council website and see the grants section for more information and to apply. To be eligible, the application will need to meet at least one of the key local board outcomes. Some organisations that have received funding are already delivering great results in the local board area, such as the Migrant Action Trust and the Tread Lightly Charitable Trust. Grant applications will close on 28 Mar 2021 at 5pm.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions