SonicWall, an international internet safety company with headquarters in the U.S., recently discovered a cyber attack which could potentially put New Zealand customers at risk, RNZ reports. The breach was affecting some products used by small-to-medium-sized businesses to get offsite access to work systems. New Zealand’s computer emergency response team, or CERT, sent out an advisory on Sunday, urging organisations to take cautionary and preventative measures.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor