Covid-19 testing in Northland and Auckland is being ramped up after a 56-year-old woman tested positive for the virus despite completing her managed isolation, Stuff reports. The woman who lives south of Whangārei, tested positive for Covid-19 late on Saturday, January 23. The result came more than a week after she left managed isolation at Auckland’s Pullman Hotel, having returned from Europe and gone into mandatory isolation. Several testing centres are now set up in Whangārei, Ruakaka Testing Centre, Dargaville Hospital, Kaitaia Hospital, Kerikeri Turner Centre, Ngāti Hine Health Trust and Te Hau Ora O Ngāpuhi.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions