Two new cases of Covid-19 have been confirmed in New Zealand, but they’re in managed isolation, Stuff reports. One of the returnees came from Japan on January 24, and the other from Portugal, via United Arab Emirates and Malaysia, on the same day. Both tested positive on arrival. The update comes as testing ramps up in Northland and Auckland after a woman tested positive for the virus following her managed isolation at the Pullman Hotel.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions