Two new cases of Covid-19 have been confirmed in New Zealand, but they’re in managed isolation, Stuff reports. One of the returnees came from Japan on January 24, and the other from Portugal, via United Arab Emirates and Malaysia, on the same day. Both tested positive on arrival. The update comes as testing ramps up in Northland and Auckland after a woman tested positive for the virus following her managed isolation at the Pullman Hotel.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor