Seven new Covid-19 cases have been found at the new Zealand border, with none in the community, Stuff reports. The Ministry of Health noted that six out seven of the cases were in MIQ in Christchurch. The Ministry also reported the number of cases in the international mariner group had grown to 17, with three additional cases announced on Wednesday. The three mariners had arrived on January 6, via Russia, and had tested positive for the virus around Day Three testing. They were in quarantine in Christchurch.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions