Helen Petousis-Harris, a University of Auckland vaccinologist, said there is no cause for concern despite 29 elderly people dying in Norway after receiving the Pfizer vaccine for Covid-19. She told Newshub that this is something has been expected when vaccinating the extremely elderly. New Zealand has currently ordered 1.5 million Pfizer vaccines.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions