A suspected community case of Covid-19 in Northland is being investigated by health officials, Stuff reports. The person had been through the managed isolation system, and had used the Covid tracing app making it easier for the track and trace system to be utilized. The source of transmission is still unknown, though health officials suspect the person contracted Covid at the border. To date, there are 79 active cases out of 1,927 confirmed cases in New Zealand.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions