At least one business was surprised to read on the Ministry of Health website that it had been visited by the probable community Covid-19 case, NZ Herald reports. According to Bream Bay Butchers Ruakaka owner Steve Boobyer, the Ministry of Health had not called them about the situation. Instead, they found out about the news on a Facebook page. The store undergoes a scheduled deep clean every night, but will now be closed until further notice. Meanwhile, the South Head General Store and Joseph Taylor Homewares have also not heard from the Ministry of Health as of 8:00am on January 25th.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor