At least one business was surprised to read on the Ministry of Health website that it had been visited by the probable community Covid-19 case, NZ Herald reports. According to Bream Bay Butchers Ruakaka owner Steve Boobyer, the Ministry of Health had not called them about the situation. Instead, they found out about the news on a Facebook page. The store undergoes a scheduled deep clean every night, but will now be closed until further notice. Meanwhile, the South Head General Store and Joseph Taylor Homewares have also not heard from the Ministry of Health as of 8:00am on January 25th.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions