Three samples of ice cream made in China with ingredients source from New Zealand and Ukraine, have tested positive for Covid-19, reports NZ Herald. The ice creams were produced by Tianjin Daqiaodao Food Company, which has now sealed and contained all of its products. Experts say that the infection is a one-off and there is no need to be alarmed.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions