Three samples of ice cream made in China with ingredients source from New Zealand and Ukraine, have tested positive for Covid-19, reports NZ Herald. The ice creams were produced by Tianjin Daqiaodao Food Company, which has now sealed and contained all of its products. Experts say that the infection is a one-off and there is no need to be alarmed.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor