With the looming concerns over Covid-19, The Pukekohe Show, formerly known as the Franklin A & P Show, is now cancelled this year, Stuff reports. Even though the show attracts 10,000 people each year, organisers have come to the “difficult” decision to cancel the event due, to uncertainty over potential unexpected lockdowns. Nevertheless, the New Zealand Young Farmers event, scheduled for February 20 and 21, will push through on the Saturday, while the equestrian ribbon day will be held on the Sunday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions