Stuff has posted a list of all locations linked to the new Auckland community cases. The two Aucklanders who tested positive for Covid-19 are members of the same family, but both rendered two negative results while in managed isolation at the Pullman Hotel. However, they both tested positive on Wednesday this week and are now back in managed isolation. Anyone who has visited the Auckland locations linked to the cases, or has come in close contact with the new cases, is asked to stay home, call Healthline (who has a special number for Covid calls: 0800 358 5453), and get a Covid-19 test as soon as possible.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions