Stuff has posted a list of all locations linked to the new Auckland community cases. The two Aucklanders who tested positive for Covid-19 are members of the same family, but both rendered two negative results while in managed isolation at the Pullman Hotel. However, they both tested positive on Wednesday this week and are now back in managed isolation. Anyone who has visited the Auckland locations linked to the cases, or has come in close contact with the new cases, is asked to stay home, call Healthline (who has a special number for Covid calls: 0800 358 5453), and get a Covid-19 test as soon as possible.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor