WeatherWatch has issued multiple warnings for Auckland’s west coast beaches, as the Southern Ocean storm whips up extremely dangerous waves, reports Newshub. WeatherWatch has warned that, for the next few days, the country’s entire western side is a ‘NO GO’ for being in the sea. Waves as high as 10 metres could impact Auckland’s West Coast, while waves of up to 7 metres are predicted for the western North Island.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions