WeatherWatch has issued multiple warnings for Auckland’s west coast beaches, as the Southern Ocean storm whips up extremely dangerous waves, reports Newshub. WeatherWatch has warned that, for the next few days, the country’s entire western side is a ‘NO GO’ for being in the sea. Waves as high as 10 metres could impact Auckland’s West Coast, while waves of up to 7 metres are predicted for the western North Island.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa