Auckland town’s original post office is up for sale for the first time in 30 years, Stuff reports. The property is located at 17 Patumahoe Road in Franklin’s Patumahoe, and was built in 1917 as a post office. Its current owners, who have lived at the property for 30 years, were the first to live in it after the post office closed. Given the property’s business zoning, it could be turned into anything, and buyers have already expressed interest in keeping it as a home or using it as a business office. The property currently has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a studio room with a toilet.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday