Auckland town’s original post office is up for sale for the first time in 30 years, Stuff reports. The property is located at 17 Patumahoe Road in Franklin’s Patumahoe, and was built in 1917 as a post office. Its current owners, who have lived at the property for 30 years, were the first to live in it after the post office closed. Given the property’s business zoning, it could be turned into anything, and buyers have already expressed interest in keeping it as a home or using it as a business office. The property currently has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a studio room with a toilet.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor