Angela Toelau, 49, has been jailed after her gambling addiction led her to create false invoices from Auckland-based company Pacific Steel Stuff reports. Toelau worked for the company as a senior customer service representative, and stole more than $800,000. On Wednesday, Manukau District Court, Judge Jane Lovell-Smith sentenced the woman from Flat Bush to three years imprisonment.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions