Two men stormed TJ Handcrafted jewellery store in Botany Town Centre on Sunday afternoon, taking a haul of jewellery worth over $160,000. The Herald notes that police are investigating the incident and say that one of the men was armed with a shotgun. The store has offered a reward of $5,000 for information related to the incident.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions