Two men stormed TJ Handcrafted jewellery store in Botany Town Centre on Sunday afternoon, taking a haul of jewellery worth over $160,000. The Herald notes that police are investigating the incident and say that one of the men was armed with a shotgun. The store has offered a reward of $5,000 for information related to the incident.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor