America’s Cup challengers, American Magic, have complained to the arbitration panel about the faults in the onboard data systems, says Newshub. They have warned the panel that the faults in these systems threaten the credibility of the races on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour and Hauraki Gulf. Other teams have also experienced serious failures. Iain Murray, the race director, has assured all the teams that these problems will be ironed out before the start of the races.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions