America’s Cup challengers, American Magic, have complained to the arbitration panel about the faults in the onboard data systems, says Newshub. They have warned the panel that the faults in these systems threaten the credibility of the races on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour and Hauraki Gulf. Other teams have also experienced serious failures. Iain Murray, the race director, has assured all the teams that these problems will be ironed out before the start of the races.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa