Ollie Wall, an American Magic fan and son of the legendary real estate man Graham Wall, has apologized for dressing as the Capitol rioter and QAnon supporter Jake Angeli. Wall says he was asked to dress up ‘USA’ to show support to American Magic during the Prada Cup races on the Waitemata Harbour, and says that his intention was to poke fun at Angeli. “I am truly sorry for any offence caused by my silly outfit choice,” Wall said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions