Ollie Wall, an American Magic fan and son of the legendary real estate man Graham Wall, has apologized for dressing as the Capitol rioter and QAnon supporter Jake Angeli. Wall says he was asked to dress up ‘USA’ to show support to American Magic during the Prada Cup races on the Waitemata Harbour, and says that his intention was to poke fun at Angeli. “I am truly sorry for any offence caused by my silly outfit choice,” Wall said.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor