A period of major transformation is in full swing for Auckland, Stuff reports. Construction works are in progress to open new public spaces – the first part of the multibillion-dollar programme aimed at transforming Auckland’s biggest city into a world-class destination. Major investments will be in transport and city infrastructure to improve the way Aucklanders and guests travel, work and play.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor