A period of major transformation is in full swing for Auckland, Stuff reports. Construction works are in progress to open new public spaces – the first part of the multibillion-dollar programme aimed at transforming Auckland’s biggest city into a world-class destination. Major investments will be in transport and city infrastructure to improve the way Aucklanders and guests travel, work and play.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions