Auckland Council is offering tips and viewing advice, as the 36th America’s Cup prepares to launch in Auckland. With the America’s Cup Race Village open and the racing about to begin, Auckland is ready to come alive as the battle to claim the world’s oldest sporting trophy returns once again to our shores.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions