Auckland Council is offering tips and viewing advice, as the 36th America’s Cup prepares to launch in Auckland. With the America’s Cup Race Village open and the racing about to begin, Auckland is ready to come alive as the battle to claim the world’s oldest sporting trophy returns once again to our shores.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa