The model of care provided by an Auckland mental health unit has been slammed following the deaths of four patients, reports Stuff. Waitematā District Health Board commissioned an external review after two suicides at its facility, He Puna Waiora, in the same week in 2019. The DHB has since made steps to improve the 35-bed inpatient facility in Takapuna, on the North Shore.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa