The model of care provided by an Auckland mental health unit has been slammed following the deaths of four patients, reports Stuff. Waitematā District Health Board commissioned an external review after two suicides at its facility, He Puna Waiora, in the same week in 2019. The DHB has since made steps to improve the 35-bed inpatient facility in Takapuna, on the North Shore.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions