Two people have been injured in a house fire in central Auckland, according to an NZ Herald briefing. Fire crews arrived to find the Remuera house in flames, after receiving “multiple reports” of a house fire around 10.30am on Thursday. The fire was extinguished by 11am, with firefighters remaining at the scene to dampen down hotspots. St John confirmed they treated two people in a moderate condition, with one of them being taken to Auckland City Hospital, still in a moderate condition.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions