Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency and police have urged motorists travelling the road between Whangārei and Auckland to be extra careful, according to NZ Herald, with a dozen trucks an hour set to leave Northport from 6am on Friday. The trucks will be carrying about 1200 containers that couldn’t be unloaded in Auckland from the ship Constantinos P.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions