Auckland Council announced that their summer season rules of the Dog Management Bylaw have kicked in as of Tuesday, meaning dogs are only allowed at public hotspots such as beaches and parks before 10am and after 5pm – remaining in force until 1 March 2021. Summer is the perfect time for Auckland’s four-legged residents to enjoy extra daylight hours at the region’s beaches and parks, but Auckland Council’s Animal Management Manager Sarah Anderson said time and season rules are used to avoid conflict between dogs and other users.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions