Auckland Council announced that their summer season rules of the Dog Management Bylaw have kicked in as of Tuesday, meaning dogs are only allowed at public hotspots such as beaches and parks before 10am and after 5pm – remaining in force until 1 March 2021. Summer is the perfect time for Auckland’s four-legged residents to enjoy extra daylight hours at the region’s beaches and parks, but Auckland Council’s Animal Management Manager Sarah Anderson said time and season rules are used to avoid conflict between dogs and other users.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa