Auckland Libraries has announced reading lists for kids and adults alike, as well as summer competitions, encouraging families to “Read and relax this summer with fun and flexible reading challenges for the whole whānau or just for you!” Registrations are open now and challenges will be available from 5 January – 5 February 2021.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions