SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium has announced the launch of “Teeth & Tails” – a journey through the underwater world of incredible aquatic animals. From Saturday 19 December 2020 to Sunday 31 January 2021, the aquarium will offer a deep dive into sea creatures’ body parts, with an activity booklet, origami, a colouring-in station and more. Kelly Tarlton’s will be open seven days per week during the school holidays. Visit www.kellytarlton’s.co.nz for opening hours, updates, tickets and health and safety information.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor