West Auckland families in need have been given a timely boost this Christmas thanks to support from Henderson-Massey and Waitākere Ranges Local Boards. The boards helped fund the Visionwest ‘five days of Christmas’ event in partnership with Auckland City Mission, which provides support, including food packages and gifts for children as well as budgeting services for about 3000 West Auckland whānau who might have otherwise gone without this Christmas, says Auckland Council.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions