Traffic congestion on SH16 near Kumeu has become acute, but a newly proposed route has been released, says Stuff. The suggested route for the Kumeu by-pass means the State Highway would no longer run through Kumeu and Huapai. Instead, from the Brigham Creek roundabout at the end of the northwestern motorway, the highway would go around the suburbs and link back up in Waimauku.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions